We will move indoors on Monday, November 5.
Please note that there will be no club workouts on October 24, October 29, or October 31 because of the darkness. Indoor workouts are held at Brown’s Olney-Margolis Athletic Center (OMAC), which located at 235 Hope St., Providence.
Indoors meets Monday and Wednesday mornings at 5:45 am. Please note there is no Wednesday night workout when we are indoors due to Brown’s athletic team practices.
Important information on indoor practices:
- Because we run on a smaller track than when we run outdoors, proper warmup and stretching are essential to staying injury free. Plan to arrive by 5:45 am to allow time for stretching. The track opens at 5:30 am.
- There is no additional fee for Running Club members attending indoor workouts; just let the attendant know you are with the RMHP running club.
- Showers are available but don’t leave anything valuable in the locker room during your workout.
- All parking is on street—do NOT park in the Brown lots.
- The 24-hour hotline for Brown closings in case of inclement weather is 863-3111.