The Women’s Classic will be held on October 7, 2018 at 10:00 am. All club members are expected to participate by running or volunteering for the event. Best of all, it brings together the best of folks with a shared love of running, a deep love for the Club, and shared passion for the amazing work of the Ronald McDonald House. The annual women-only 3K walk/5K run raises thousands of dollars to help the Ronald McDonald House of Providence care for families of sick children.
Register before September 28 for the best pricing.
The run/walk goes through the picturesque East Side of Providence and finishes at the beautiful Brown University Stadium, 400 Elmgrove Ave., Providence, RI.
- Fast, flat course with an Olympic-style finish on the Brown University track.
- Free kids’ races on the track (open to boys and girls, no registration needed for kids’ races).
- Women’s health and wellness fair.
- Great prizes and raffle giveaways!
Registration Fees and Deadlines
- $25 before September 28th
- $27 September 28th to October 5th
- $30 after October 5th (in person only)
- $10 for college students
- $10 for elementary and high school girls entering the 3k and 5k (no charge for the free kids’ races)