For current club members only – a 10K race and a 5K race
Location: East Side of Providence; start and finish on Elmgrove Avenue *
10K Race (2 loops): 6:15 AM
5K Race – 1 loop: 7:30 AM
The races will be consistent with the governor’s Phase III guidelines with a maximum 30 runners in each race. There will be one 10K race followed by one 5K race.
Some important notes:
- The 10K will be limited to those who can complete the race within 1 hour.
- All runners will be timed by the coaching staff. The course has been verified with a measuring wheel.
- No entry fees, however, a donation box will be available for those who wish to contribute to the RMHP.
*Start and finish in front of the Brown Stadium on Elmgrove Avenue; south on Elmgrove toward Wayland Square; left onto Elton Street (three blocks after Lloyd Avenue); continue to Blackstone Blvd. – left onto Blvd running against traffic; continue to Elmgrove Ave.; left onto Elmgrove Avenue – continue to Cole Avenue (one block after turning onto Elmgrove);
left onto Cole – continue to Woodbury Street (1 block after the 4-way stop at Rochambeau);
right onto Woodbury – continue to Elmgrove (first left); left onto Elmgrove – continue to finish line
If you definitely plan to compete, go to the following link:
- 10km link: https://rmhpeastside10kmaug2020.eventbrite.com
- 5km link: https://rmhpeastside5kmaug2020.eventbrite.com
The first 30 members to enter each race are guaranteed a place on the starting line and will receive a race memento. No entries will be accepted after August 2.
If you’re not planning to run but would like to help with various tasks on race day, please let Anne know at email@example.com.
Several days before the race, specific race instructions will be sent out.