The Ronald McDonald House of Providence is actively seeking volunteers to help in the House and also at the hospital in the Family Room. If interested, applications are available online. Questions? Call or email Mary Figueroa – Assistant House Manager & Volunteer Coordinator, 401-274-4447.
- Checking families in and out of the House
- Answering telephones
- Processing referrals from hospital social services
- Assisting with household chores/maintenance
- Being available to families to answer questions or just listen
FAMILY ROOM VOLUNTEER
- Greet and register guests
- Answer telephones
- Tidy the Family Room
- Stock supplies
- Coordinate beverages and snacks for guest
- Track guest usage
- Be available to families to answer questions or just listen
MEAL PREP VOLUNTEERS
(This is separate from the Second Friday of the Month.)
- Provide an evening meal(serve 32) on a day of your choice, based on our meal
- Meal must be prepared at the house (kitchen is fully equipped and can accommodate up to 10 people)
- Menu is flexible: casserole, soup, stews, etc.
- Group volunteers help with big projects at the House, such as spring cleaning rooms or outside clean-up projects.
- Projects are for 10 people or under – most weekdays.